Twitter / atb20

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

ok, so i really didn't want to know...

turns out my steadily increasing counter was primarily a result of me logging on to check my counter several times a day... so sad, but, yes, i do like my new color scheme. thanks for asking!

i'll try to add some fun photos later, but then again, mil is done with HP6, and that means it's my turn! so, there's really no telling when you'll hear from me next...

in the meantime, ya'll should check out jon stewart's interview with rick santorum if you haven't already. that mr. stewart is has a lot to teach network anchors (ahem, that means you, bill o'reilly). he was a picture of diplomacy... i still salivated to see jon push rick a little further down that "so, you think we should legislate ideals?" track, but then again, i pretty much just salivate for jon stewart in general...

No comments: