Twitter / atb20

Friday, March 09, 2007

i love my new banner

yesterday, i discovered these brushes through dooce that can do magical things with photoshop (which is magical to begin with). i managed to waste approximately an hour and a half of good work time playing with various photoshop filters and brushes. it's dangerous. i know only a couple of folks still come by here with any degree of regularity, but if either of you want a new banner, let me know. i'd love to make one for you.

in other news, i'm going to houston tomorrow. i'm excited because it means that the temperature will have to be more than 30 degrees. i don't even care if it rains the whole time... wait, scratch that. i do care, but it would still be preferable to this past week of "feels like 2."

yesterday, i was on the subway, and i saw something, and i thought... now this would be a really funny thing to write about on my blog... or at least somewhat funny thing to write about, and by the time i finished thinking all that, the original thought was gone. just like that. amazing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a new banner! :) For both my blogs, actually - I keep thinking I'm going to get back to the cooking one again one of these days. And I've never learned PhotoShop, although I'd like to.

So any time you want to procrastinate just a little more, feel free to think of my blog banner as your own personal sandbox. :)

moosk said...

yay! i'll play around with photoshop a bit and send you what comes of it.

Cartooniste said...

ooo ooo ooo! can i have a new banner, too? i can send you historic marblehead postcards if you need inspiration....

moosk said...

ooh... please do! sounds like fun.