Twitter / atb20

Saturday, July 22, 2006

she's here!

baby b has joined the ranks of the eating, breathing, pooping, tooting, burping humans. weighing in at 6 lbs. 9 oz. and i-don't-know-how-many-inches-because-it-was-3am-and-i-was-half-asleep-when-i-got-the-call, she's a lucky little camper. she's already being doted on by two loving parents and four teary-eyed (if a little sleepy) grandparents. i'm sure that they're more than making up for my absence. unfortunately, modern technology didn't work in my favor, so i've yet to see the little lady, but i've been standing sentry by my laptop just in case.

1 comment:

Cartooniste said...

congratulations, new aunt moosk!
and good luck on the job interview. any details available by email?
the only thing i learned about sales came from those few infamous months at morgane le bleck. it was, if a woman is standing in front of you in a truly horrendous outfit, the thing to say is "I like it. But I think we can do better."